Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas with Family

Christmas is such a fun holiday. One of my favorites. But what makes it the most fun and meaningful is having family around to share in the season. This year we had family come visit us. We were very excited to have Robb's mom, Caroline, come visit as well as my sister, Marcey, and her husband, Bill. Along with all five of our kids, Robb, and I we had a house full of family. It was awesome and I thought it make the holiday weekend perfect! Here are some pictures...

Our Christmas tree

Christmas morning...all the kids just woke up!

Audrey

Kate and Josh

Jake and Forest

Ready to open presents!

Josh in his new moon chair

Bill and Marcey

For Christmas breakfast, Robb's mom made her traditional Christmas tree biscuits. It was so yummy!

Josh, Audrey, and Jake enjoying their breakfast and a big stretch.

Josh

Audrey making faces for the camera.

Kate eating her breakfast.


Aunt Marcey, Uncle Bill, and all the kids

Marcey and Me

Bill and Marcey

My five FAVORITE kids. How I love them all!

We had a great holiday and hope you enjoyed yours as well! (Not sure how I missed getting pictures of Robb and his mom! I will have to make that up on the next visit!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great christmas! And I noticed a hair cut, not sure if I just havent noticed before, very cute though

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great Christmas and fun birthday celebrations. I love that Lego shirt that your little boy had on. I know that Court would absolutely love that! He is my Lego boy. He loves anything Lego.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kourtney-I did get a haircut! It's really short but easy to do so I love it!

    Marciea-We did have a great Christmas! The lego fest was a blast. The shirt Josh is wearing actually has a lego sticker on it that he got at the fest. It looks like it belongs on the shirt though! My boys all love anything lego!!!

    ReplyDelete