Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Celebrating Audrey and Forest's birthdays!

While Audrey and Forest where with us for their Christmas break we celebrated their birthdays. Audrey turned 14 on January 1st and Forest turns 12 on February 17th. They are both growing up so quickly! We love them both so much and are so excited for them to come to Connecticut in August!

For their birthday Celebration, they picked chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for their birthday cake. You can't go wrong with chocolate, right? Here are some pictures of our celebration:

Forest and Audrey with their cake.

Close up of the cake.

The cake is lit. 26 candles in all can make quite the flame!

And they blew them all out!

Audrey's birthday gift...a volleyball! She loves to play!

Forest and his new chess set! He is so good!

Forest teaching Jake how to play chess.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO TOTALLY AWESOME KIDS!

3 comments:

  1. how fun to celebrate birthdays early! i had no idea forest liked chess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember little Forrest as a Sunbeam in Primary. He was the cutest kid there and as smart as a whip. I have a soft spot right in my heart for him.
    I have a fascination with Pez but not to the point of collecting them. I just buy them for my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chess and volleyball! What some awesome kids.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete