Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Latest Project

Well, here it is. My latest project...a bag made completely out of recycled chip bags!
After seeing my friend with hers (Thanks, Marciea, for sharing the website and all your hard work with me!) I decided I could tackle this project and make one myself. It took me a number of months and lots of chips, (Thankfully I didn't eat all the chips myself!) but I finally finished this project. The instructions came from this website:

http://candywrapperpurse.blogspot.com/

Some of them are a little tricky to figure out, but take your time and you will figure out how to do it. If you decide to tackle this project good luck and happy chip eating!

1 comment:

  1. I love how your bag turned out. It's awesome looking. You will receive tons of comments on it. I was even offered a job in Mexico to make chip bags for a flea market. It was difficult to turn down.
    Good luck with the handle problem.

    ReplyDelete