Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kate's 3rd Birthday!

I can't believe it, but my Kate turned 3 this past Sunday. She is growing into a "big girl" as we speak. She's doing well with her potty training and is sleeping in her big girl bed. She tells me all the time that she isn't a baby anymore. She loves to color with stickers, play with play doh, and do puzzles. She is a HUGE Mickey Mouse fan and she loves to listen to music. It melts my heart to hear her sing along!
For her birthday this year, we had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme. She had some friends over and we celebrated Meeska, Mouska style. It was a lot of fun!

This is Kate with her friend, Oliver, making their Mickey Mouse ears.

Oliver, Kate, and Lizzie

Working away on the ears!

Checking out the finished product in the mirror.

Friends, Eliza and Gabriella, making their ears.

Lizzie modeling her ears for us.

Playing pin the bow on Daisy. The blindfold was not a big hit with this crowd so we did it without. They did exceptionally well since they could see where to put the bow!

This was our lunch! PB and J, Mickey style.

The Birthday Cupcakes!

The goody bags...

Making our Mousekeseekers...
Friends, Gabriella and Grace

Gabriella

Lizzie with her Mousekeseeker.
The kids had a great time. I'm so happy that Kate has been able to make such good friends here in Connecticut.

6 comments:

  1. very cute fun party ideas for all the kiddos!!
    you guys have been busy with b-days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I can't believe she's already 3! Your kids are all getting so big! I'm glad things are going well in Connecticut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lot of fun! And a VERY busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun parties! Lucky kids to have a mom like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these pictures. Super sweet and I'm so glad that both parties were a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe that Kate is 3. I remember so well when she was born. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete