Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Halloween in December

Okay. So, I'll be the first to admit I've been slacking big time in my blogging duties! Here it is December 7th and I'm just barely posting my Halloween pictures! WOW! Well, I guess it's better late than never. I took so many pictures that I wanted to share so you can just think of this as a little Halloween cheer in December.

Here are the kids all dressed up. Josh is an executioner, Kate is a bumblebee, and Jake is a wizard. They all looked fabulous in their costumes!


Jake looking rather wizardly.


You can't hardly tell this is Josh, but I promise it is.

And my sweet little bee, Kate.


Kate and I ready for her preschool party.

Now that we're all dressed up, let the fun begin! We started the Saturday off with a nice party held by Burlington City. Despite the chilly weather, there were all sorts of fun things for the kids to do.

Face painting...

Marshmallow bobbing...

Crafting...

Bouncy sliding...

Friend playing...
(This is Josh and Jake's good friend, Colt.)

Costume parading...


City truck touring...
The party was a total blast. One that we will do again, I'm sure. After we went to the city party, we went to our ward party that night. There were more fun things to do! One of my favorites was seeing my handsome husband dressed up in his stylish costume. I'm sure you will agree with me on how great he looks!!!

Robb, the 70's guy!

For Halloween night, I decided to have a "spooky" dinner. So, we had "scary" things to eat.

This is our "slice 'o pumpkin."

Baked monster eyes....YUM!

Chopped witches fingers
We had a great weekend of Halloween fun!

3 comments:

  1. love the fun dinner ideas!! the costumes r great, but josh's is a little scary for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you go all out for Halloween, don't you. Look like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see you again, Stacey. I love your Halloween costumes and dinner. It looks like you are having a great time in Connecticut.

    ReplyDelete