Monday, June 21, 2010

Sprinkler Swimming

We are so excited for the nice weather! Yesterday after our afternoon walk, our sprinklers came on in the yard. The kids asked if they could get on their swimsuits and go run through them. I couldn't say no, so everyone got all changed and headed for the back yard. Kate was so excited to go "swim" and Audrey and Forest were just happy to get cooled off. Here are some picture...

Kate in her new suit. She was given this suit about 2 years ago and she's finally grown into it. Doesn't she look cute?

Here's Audrey posing for the camera and Forest about to launch, or so it seems.

Audrey getting wet for the first time of the day.

Kate thinking, "Should I get wet some more?"

Her answer was YES!

I LOVE this picture. If you look closely you can see the excitement on Kate's face. They all had such a great time. The best part for me was to hear the excited squeals and laughter.

Here are all three of the kids: Audrey and Forest are just chilling in some lawn chairs, of course in the direct path of the sprinkler.

This was my first reminder of the season just how much fun water can be. I'm sure we will spend more time getting wet before the summer is over.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like the kids had a blast! I remember those days of running through the sprinklers and how much fun they were on hot summer days. You're helping them make memories they will always remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching kids run through the sprinklers. My kids aren't too interested in it most of the time anymore.
    Good luck in preparing to move. Do you need any help with anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Going to the pool is fun, but there's nothing like running through the sprinklers! Such good memories!

    ReplyDelete